Saturday, November 19, 2011

1 pjalanan

hye readers..have been of ages rite i never create a new post.. sorry coz i get bz..now im working at hypermarket! its to tired working there..n i cant wait to resign..1 month i have to wait for that.. it seems like 1 year maybe :( too sad....

1 perjalanan ? ? what the meaning of that ? ? question mark there. act..i also dunno how to described that. but truely its all about working there ! many problem to face.. n im sick of tired..suffer enough..how can i solve all this.. ? ? ? umm ope god will help me.. im never feel like this before..too down..

maybe all this to be my destiny 4 wake up n give chance to my myself..i want to be a good person! n i ope i cant repeat my mistake twice..

*its ok my dear diera ! i know u strong ! i know u can face it ! :) juz pray ! insyaALLAH happiness will come soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment